Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: Year in Review

As 2010 began, I knew it would be a huge year for us.  How huge, I had no idea.  I didn't have a strong feeling that things would be good or bad, just big.

I could never have imagined how big.

This year we:

-moved
-celebrated Grandma Great's 90th birthday
-had a party for Seth's 30th birthday
-endured months of grueling and unsuccessful fertility treatments
-became pregnant naturally after stopping treatment
-began a high school girls' ministry
-found out that our baby is a little girl
-hoped beyond hope that this would be the year for our SF Giants only to watch it actually happen
-celebrated Seth's award for being Employee of the Year
-welcomed new members to our extended family and reconnected with many who we lost touch with
-and welcomed many new additions courtesy of our dear friends (baby Evan, baby Emery, baby Ezekiel, and many others).
-Oh, and I turned 29.

Now, with all that said, we are eagerly looking forward to 2011.

I will be turning 30 and will be having my first child.  Those are huge in themselves, and I'm excited.

May the Lord be glorified in all things.  I pray blessings upon all of you!


But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.(Romans 5:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment