Thursday, April 1, 2010

10 Things You May Not Know About Me

So on the heels of Shirliza's post, here's mine:

1. I had eye surgery when I was 3 years old due to a muscle defect in my eye.  I've worn glasses ever since.
2. I've never broken a bone in my body, despite numerous falls, crashes, and random clumsiness.  (that's me knocking on wood)
3. I love classical music.  Turn on the music close my eyes and I'm gone.
4. I've developed a bad fascination with neck ties.  Can't go in a department store without looking at them.  I usually don't buy, but love to look.
5. I eat baby carrots after most every meal, if they're available.  Yes, after breakfast and dessert too.  They seriously help clean your teeth.
6. I hold a BA degree in Organization Communications with a minor in Journalism from Cal State Stanislaus
7.  Had the following animals growing up........pigs, chickens, horses, cows, sheep, donkeys, and the occasional dog and cat too.
8. Favorite Cartoon of all time.......Ducktales!
9. Do not enjoy sleeping past 8AM.
10. Give me a cat, you can keep your dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment