...about me. Okay, okay...so I got this off the LPM blog. Beth Moore got it from an airline magazine and thought it was a neat idea. I have to say that I agree.
I'll give my answers, but I sincerely hope that you will share yours with me, too! What better way to get to know my already great friends? So, here goes:
1. I once had a blurb printed about me in Women's Health Magazine. It was several years ago and this is probably the first time many of you are finding out about it...
2. I have a mixed ethnicity that includes American, Native American, Dutch, German, Nicaraguan, Mayan, and Italian, although I most identify with American culture based on my upbringing.
3. My favorite movie is The Labyrinth with David Bowie. As a kid I watched it a million times. I even have the soundtrack.
4. My mood and the seasons dictate my taste in clothing, accessories, and home decor. I can be athletic, trendy, contemporary, classic, formal, casual, plain, bold, feminine, boyish, and everything in between.
5. I don't make the bed every day.
6. I can't stand black licorice, anise, fennel, or anything else that tastes or smells like black licorice. Makes me gag just thinking about it.
7. Even though I'm a great student I doubt my talents and abilities ALL THE TIME. I struggle to believe I could teach anyone anything or be an expert at something.
8. I used to play pick-up basketball games with a bunch of guys in college and would surprise newcomers with my outside shot.
9. I love of scarves and hats. They're pretty much my favorite accessories ever.
10. I heart paper, pens, and lists, like colored index cards and colored pens. Dunno why...just always liked them.
Okay, so that's my off-the-cuff list. There's much more I could add, and maybe I will in the future. But now...NOW you need to share your lists. What are some things I might not know about you? Leave me a comment list. I can't wait to hear from you! Oh, and Seth, you should do this post, too. :)