Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Crazy Love

Call me an old fashioned girl, but my favorite music is comprised of vocal standards, light jazz, and oldies.  Yes, I like an eclectic mix of rock, R & B, musical soundtracks, and alternative/funk/etc.  But for the most part I love Frank Sinatra, Diana Krall, Michael Buble, and Harry Connick, Jr.  Bring on the Dean Martin, Tony Bennet, and Bing Crosby, too.

I love to listen to music when I'm cooking, baking, and cleaning.  My mood sometimes shifts to up tempo latin music if I'm cooking a Mexican-style meal or if I'm exercizing.

Most recently on my playlist is Michael Buble's Crazy Love album.  My lovely husband bought it for me for my birthday...and I am really enjoying it.  I really dig the classic sounds of "All I Do is Dream of You" and "Stardust."  The duet, "Baby (You've Got What it Takes)" is loads of fun.

I'm a fan.  You can click here to listen to samples from the album.  If you get it, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment