Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love

Okay, so Valentine's Day already came and went.

Better late than never.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!  God was gracious to me when He blessed me with my husband.  He is my brother in Christ, my best friend, my companion, the shoulder I cry on, the person I love to laugh with the most, and my true love.

I can honestly say that I love my husband more now than I even could have imagined when we were first married--and I loved him so much then!  Watching his love for the Lord grow and how he's developed into such a strong yet gentle man has blessed my heart.

So, Happy (belated) Valentine's to everyone.  May you find and keep your once-in-a-lifetime love by the grace of God.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails. ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment