Monday, April 9, 2012

Family

This week kicks off a busy (but fun) week for us.  We don't live very near to our family so this will be a treat.  Our G-O Baby will be turning one in a matter of days and both of her grandmothers and an uncle will be visiting.  We are so excited to see everyone...and we can't wait to see how they all respond to our little one.  She has grown and learned SO MUCH since last they saw her.  Seriously...her uncle hasn't seen her since the DAY SHE WAS BORN.  Yeah.  I think it's safe to say she's changed just a smidge since then, don't you?

Anyhow, I'll try to stay on top of the blog this week, but if I take an extended vacation from the blog while we live it up with our folks and continue packing and (hopefully) moving in these next couple weeks, consider yourself warned.

If I'm a bit spotty on the posts, don't worry--I'll be back!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment