Friday, February 10, 2012

Photo Friday--Put a caption on it

I take pictures of G-O Baby every day.  Why?  Because I send pictures to my mom each day with a little snippet of what new things transpired to keep her in the loop since she lives several hours away.

I have seriously been rediscovering that a picture can say a thousand words.

But sometimes much shorter phrases come to mind...

...or quips...

...or delicious laughter...

Because, when you are photographing a baby, you are sure to capture some really funny and adorable faces.

I call this one "Napoleon Bonaparte":

This one says "I WIN!!!":

This one is simply sweet:

I have so many more to choose from, but I could go on forever.  Perhaps I'll do a future post and let YOU come up with the captions.  Now THAT would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment