Wednesday, February 22, 2012

That's Pinteresting! - Home Inspiration

I don't know about you, but I'm on a budget.  Now, just because I'm on a budget doesn't mean I can't spice things up around our home.  I like to decorate and redecorate with the seasons.  I'm no Sandra Lee (does she seriously have the storage space for a Kitchen Aid stand mixer in EVERY color and all the matching accessories to boot???), but I do like to reorganize, refresh, and repurpose.

Here are some of my home inspiration pictures.  I'm thinking paint and inexpensive accessories...or maybe using thrift store finds and my new sewing machine.  Possibilities, possibilities...

Painting blocks of color in Baby G-O's room:
Maybe some DIY stencil pillows:
What about neutral stripes in the Master?
Oh! How about MORE STORAGE for all of Baby G-O's stuff???

And while we're at it, let's stick to these five steps:
What are some of your best home decorating tips?  Any suggestions?  I'm all ears!

1 comment:

  1. Yay I got a sewing machine? Congrats. I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete