Friday, March 30, 2012

Photo Friday - Tilt Shift Generator

Have you seen those cool pictures that look like miniatures?

I tried looking up how to do it and I found out it's mostly done in Photoshop, which I don't have, but sometimes wish I did.

I kept searching and, lo and behold, there's an app for that.

The app is called Tilt Shift Generator and you can get more information on it here and here.  You can try out the free version (like I did).  In that version you have to take your photos directly IN the app and you are limited in how many you can take and how you can share them, yada, yada, yada.

Or, for 99 cents, you can buy the full version and play with images you already have and you can email them, save them, etc.

I, obviously, sprang for the full app after doing a dry run with the free version.

Here's a peek at some of my photo fun.

Original photo:

 Edited photo:

Original photo:

Revised photo:

Fun, right?

I can't wait to use this app more.  I don't have any real purpose for it, but it brings me joy.

Let me know if you try it out and what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment